Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summer fun...

is coming to an end.
But we've had a lot of summer fun, I think. I've tried to let things go at home and do fun things with the boys. We have done a lot of swimming! We've gone shopping and let the boys ride the carousel at Chesterfield Mall. They love to ride the teacup with Hannah because she spins it so fast.
We went to the City Museum. I didn't get many pictures because I was trying to keep up with two very fast boys. The boys loved climbing all the stuff there. We can't wait to go back especially when it is a little cooler. There is plenty to do inside but Nick really wanted to climb the stuff outside and it was super hot! We also went across the street to eat lunch at Ozzie's which was really good. I'm not sure that is what it is called but it is Ozzie Smith's new restaurant.


No comments:

Post a Comment