Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Grandpa Pruett


Grandpa Pruett turned 64 last Thursday. We didn't get to see him on his birthday but we did have lunch with him on Sunday. Hopefully, that threw him off and he didn't guess that he was having a surprise party tonight.

I didn't get a great picture because I didn't have my camera- had to use my phone and then crop it, but Alex really had a good time "helping" Grandpa open presents. Nick was busy watching a movie and kept coming in to see if it was cake time.

Nick also discovered he has a loose tooth. He is very concerned. I went in to check on him and he told me he was just worrying about his loose tooth. Alex fell asleep on the way home and Nick's conversation about the loose tooth turned into an in-depth conversation about adoption. We've been having a lot of those lately. He told me all about his teddy bear blanket with balls that he had in the orphanage. I don't know if this has anything to do with Grandma and Aunt Charlene having a conversation about our new cousin Brock- coming in June- and doing his nursery in teddy bears and sports. Nick also told me his Chinese parents put him in an Easter basket.

Nick and I sang a duet on the way home and he stayed on the melody while I sang a harmony, so that was fun! Isn't it amazing how much we have in common? He sings all the time about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment