Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Grandpa Bradley





I have a lot to catch up on- so to honor my Dad today, I will post pictures of Nick and Alex with their Grandpa Bradley. I will also mention that Grandpa Bradley is a very fun playmate. He lets them ride tricyles all over the basement, play Nintendo (NES), jump on the trampoline he bought for them, takes them to McDonalds to play every Wednesday night, and more...

He is also a great teacher and godly influence in their lives.


These pictures are all from the summer. I guess I haven't taken any pictures of the boys with Grandpa Bradley for a while.







Grandpa reading with the boys at his house.





August? We went to the zoo with Grandpa and Grandma Bradley and Aunt Jackie and Logan. All three boys rode the carousel.

No comments:

Post a Comment